Project Officer-Community Outreach: Turtle Conservation Program
Project name: India Turtle Conservation Program/Turtle Survival Alliance
Open position: Project Officer-Community Outreach
Work experience: Minimum 1 year experience in Designing & Implementing community outreach programs.
Station/location: National Chambal Sanctuary, Garaita, Etawah
Desired Qualifications & Interpersonal skills
- Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environment Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related
- Ability to read, write & speak fluent English and Hindi.
- Ability to work independently, time and self-management skills.
- Able to work under strict and stressful deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Initiate and manage the outreach activities to generate interest across key stakeholders.
- Develop and manage strategic awareness and communication plan to increase visibility of the education programmes associated to the projects.
- Manage social and alternate livelihood programs for species conservation.
- Produce information materials related to on ground outreach activities and social media communication.
- Timely submission of report, maintain & update database, and assist with fund raising for sustaining project.
Initially there will be a contract for 3 months during which performance will be assessed as per the requirements & expectations of the job responsibilities. Upon successful completion of 3 months, contract will be renewed.
Compensation: Depends as per qualification and experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
- CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
- One Passport photograph (scanned)
- Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by an email for written exam.
Only applications sent online will be considered for further selection process. Therefore submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application.
For any further queries, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2020 at 6:02 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.