Project Biologist: Turtle Conservation Program
Project name: India Turtle Conservation Program / Turtle Survival Alliance
Open position: Project Biologist
Work experience: Minimum 2 years
Station/location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environment Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related subjects.
- Minimum of two peer reviewed published papers in Wildlife, Biological Sciences, Conservation Science or similar fields.
- Previous knowledge of herpetological research.
- Previous knowledge and experience in writing grant applications, project proposals and reports.
- Assist with writing scientific grant proposals, permit application, reports.
- Update & maintain database.
- Assisting with study design and supervise implementation of long term aquatic wildlife conservation projects along all project sites.
- Assist with collation and analysis of past and future data and scientific publications.
- Liaise with government and non-government authority to pertaining to the projects.
- Position require travel.
- Initially 3 months contract will be offered during which performance will be assessed as per the expectations of work responsibilities. Upon successful completion of 3 months contract will be renewed.
Compensation: Depends as per qualification & experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
- CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
- One Passport photograph (scanned)
- Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
Shortlisted applicants will be informed via email for written test.
Only application sent via email will be considered for further selection process. Therefore submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application.
For any further queries, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2020 at 5:59 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.