Field Veterinarian: Turtle Conservation Program
Project Name: India Turtle Conservation Program / Turtle Survival Alliance
Open position: Field Veterinarian
Work experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in related field.
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Desired Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s in Veterinary Science (BVSc) or Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) or Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVMS) or related subject.
- Registered veterinary practitioner in Veterinary Council of India.
- Previous experience of working with reptile.
- Previous experience in writing grant applications, project proposals, and reports.
- Assist in wildlife rescue programs.
- Assist with rehabilitation and translocation of endangered aquatic wildlife.
- Assist with health management of river reptiles at captive conservation centers.
- Assist in organizing workshops and trainings associated to veterinary science.
Initially a 3 months contract will be offered during which performance will be evaluated as per the requirements & expectations of the job responsibilities. Upon successful completion of 3 months, contract will be renewed.
Compensation: Offered as per the qualification and experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
- CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
- One Passport photograph (scanned)
- Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by an email for Written Exam.
Only applications sent online will be considered for further selection process. Therefore submit all documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not attach any other documents other than the documents requested.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of the application.
For any further queries, kindly write to email@example.com
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2020 at 5:51 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.