Development Officer: Turtle Conservation Program
Project name: India Turtle Conservation Program/ Turtle Survival Alliance
Open position: Development Officer
Work experience: 1 year full time work experience in related field
Station/location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environment Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related subjects.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present technical information to nontechnical audiences, and a passion to make content accessible to lay audiences.
- Strong writing and editing skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple tasks and respond rapidly to new events and competing priorities.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
- Assist with writing of program reports and grant proposals pertaining to India Turtle Conservation Program.
- Assist with social media, blogs, and appeals pertaining to various projects.
- Assist with program events, workshops and field work.
- Assist with organizational development activities.
Initially there will be a contract for 3 months during which performance will be assessed as per the requirements & expectations of the job responsibilities. Upon successful completion of 3 months, contract will be renewed.
Compensation: Depends on qualification and experience.
Last date for applications: 15th April 2020
Date of Joining: 1st May 2020
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable
Kindly submit the following documents:
- CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
- One Passport photograph (scanned)
- Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by an email for written test.
Only applications received via email will be considered for further selection process. Therefore submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application.
For any further queries, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19th, 2020 at 5:47 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.