Job Opening: Assistant Outreach Manager
We are looking for a talented individual with experience in journalism, social media and public relations and a strong background and interest in wildlife conservation. This individual will be responsible for WCS-India’s media and outreach strategy, interacting with the press as well as managing a team that is responsible for our day to day updates across all forms of media.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in English, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations
- Experience in managing social media channels is desirable.
- A keen interest in and a background in Wildlife Conservation
- Co-ordinating with teams to compile monthly reports for the organization
- Developing visual and written content on a broad range of topics
- Setting up meetings and interacting with external media
- Overseeing media and outreach channels to maintain consistency in brand image and messaging to ensure it aligns with the organization’s vision.
- Strong Copyediting, proofreading skills, and ensuring tone and consistency in written content
- Co-ordination and implementation and adaptive management of our overall communications strategy
- Experience in basic photo editing and design software is desirable but not necessary.
Location: The position will be based at Bangalore with occasional travel to project field sites.
Interested applicants may send their CV to email@example.com
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 5th, 2020 at 1:54 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.