Job Opening: Graphic Designer
WCS-India is looking for a Graphic Designer to create educational and awareness outreach content for the Counter Wildlife Trafficking (CWT) Program.
Wildlife Conservation Society-India has initiated a project called Counter Wildlife Trafficking, which seeks to build capacity amongst law enforcement agencies and the judiciary to combat wildlife trafficking in India. The project aims to improve India’s detection and enforcement agencies’ capacity to investigate, arrest, prosecute, convict and sentence criminal organizations that perpetrate wildlife trafficking.
As a part of this, we aim to undertake widespread awareness activities focusing on improving the detection of wildlife crimes, reinforce the ecological importance of target species and simplifying legal procedures in visual forms.
- Draft and prepare engaging and innovative infographics, posters and awareness material for various platforms
- Provide support in designing and producing multimedia graphics, blog posts and articles
- A Bachelors in Life Sciences/ Mass Comm/Graphic Design/Environmental Sciences. Candidates with equivalent relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Passionate about digital communications
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and visual
- Good design skills and a creative flair
- Familiarity with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Willingness to learn
Term : 3 months
Kindly send your CV along with a Letter of Intent and samples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read “Application: CWT Graphic Designer”.
Deadline: 21 January 2019
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 at 12:15 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.