Job Opening: Deputy Project Manager
WCS-India is looking for a Deputy Project Manager to work with the project team overseeing progress and administration of the Counter Wildlife Trafficking (CWT) program.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Preparation of regular progress reports, letters etc.
2. Coordination of project activities and ensuring timelines/targets are met
3. Oversee development of training material
4. Hire suitable candidates for the CWT team
5. Maintain existing grant proposals and provide technical support for new proposals
6. Assist in organizing meetings and/or workshops
Masters degree in Conservation biology/Economics/Wildlife Science/Education/Data Sciences/Law and/or allied fields with at least two years of work experience OR
MBA with one year of work experience OR
Bachelors degree in Wildlife Science/Law and/or allied fields with at least four years of work experience.
Excellent communication skills, especially English writing skills are a must.
Knowledge of mapping/design software will be an added asset.
Candidates must demonstrate an interest and understanding for wildlife and its conservation, and be updated with current issues related to wildlife trafficking.
Location: Bangalore with frequent travel to project states as required.
The position reports to the CWT Program Manager.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 8th February, 2019
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 at 12:07 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.