Technical Assistant – Counter Wildlife Trafficking
WCS India is looking for a Technical Assistant for a role in data analysis and building modern software tools as part of its Counter Wildlife Trafficking program.
- Liaise with WCS India’s external partners to lead the development, maintenance and future revisions of WCS India’s software tools for government enforcement agencies.
- Effectively communicate with our external software developer partners in reaching the CWT program’s vision for the tools
- Maintain CWT program’s repository of research material at the core of the software tools
- Manage the backend of the software tools — including new user management, updates to research material
- Manage internal workshop database and analyze given databases for necessary statistical outputs
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sciences or arts. In case of sciences or arts, a minimum of 1 year experience in field research/data gathering.
- Excellent communication skills in English, familiarity with office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel or their Google equivalents
Job location: WCS India office, Bangalore
Interested candidates can apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Technical Assistant“, a recent resume and a brief note stating your interest and relevant skills (less than 200 words). This position is open with immediate effect. Remuneration will be decided based on qualifications and experience.
This entry was posted on Monday, December 2nd, 2019 at 4:19 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.