WCS-India Job Opening: Research Assistant
Application is invited by Wildlife Conservation Society-India for two positions of Research Assistant (RA) to provide support in project management and monitoring. Details of the requirements and job profile are described below.
- Master’s degree in Wildlife Sciences/Life Science/Zoology or any other related field
- Strong analytical and writing skills in English
- Experience of two-three years in wildlife biology and/or conservation
- Experience of preparing technical and scientific project reports,
- Experience of project management – writing grant proposals and progress reports, monitoring and evaluation of projects, etc.
- Published scientific or popular articles on wildlife conservation and research
- Ability to work independently, and to collaborate effectively as a member of a team
- Knowledge of software such as Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Website management (WordPress)
- Highly motivated with good understanding and knowledge of the various national and global wildlife issues
Description of Work:
The selected candidates will provide support in the management and monitoring of the various projects that are currently being implemented by WCS-India. The specific role entails preparation of technical reports, progress reports and writing grant proposals. Therefore, prior experience of writing successful grant proposals is highly desirable. The RAs will also assist in organizing meetings and workshops, and provide assistance to the various teams as and when required.
The position is based at the headquarters in Bengaluru with occasional travel in India.
Interested candidates can apply to <email@example.com> with the subject line “Application: Research Assistant – Project Management, October 2019”, stating interest in brief, along with your most recent resume. The position is open with immediate effect. Remuneration will be decided based on qualification and experience.
This entry was posted on Monday, October 28th, 2019 at 3:55 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.