WCS-India/TSA India Job Opening: Scientific Officer
Wildlife Conservation Society/Turtle Survival Alliance India Turtle Conservation Program
Position: Scientific Officer
Station: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
PhD in Wildlife Science, Conservation biology, Zoology, Ecology, Forestry or relevant subject
OR M.Sc. in aforementioned subjects + three years minimum experience in Wildlife Science
- Minimum two peer reviewed published paper in relevant subject
- Previous knowledge of herpetological research
- Previous knowledge and experience in writing grant applications, proposals and reports good command over english
- Assist with writing scientific grant proposals, permit application and reports and maintain database
- Assisting with study design and supervise implementation of long term aquatic wildlife conservation projects along all project sites
- Assist with collation and analysis of past and future data and scientific publications
- Liaise with government and non-government authority to pertaining to the projects
- Position is based in Lucknow but will involve some travel
- Position will involve three month probationary period, after which performance will be evaluated and a permanent position will be offered
Compensation: Rs. 45,000 (all inclusive)
Last date for applications: 7 October 2019
Interview: Second week of October 2019
Date of Joining: 15 October to 1 November 2019
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable with annual increment
Kindly submit the following documents:
- CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
- One Passport photograph (scanned)
- Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email.
Kindly submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested. Please note that physical copies submitted to the office or phone calls made to the office will result in immediate rejection of application.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application. Candidates applied against PDF position in January 2019 need not to apply again, they will be contacted if their CV will be shortlisted.
For any further queries, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry was posted on Monday, August 19th, 2019 at 11:16 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.