WCS-India Job Opening: Deputy Project Manager
WCS-India is looking for a Deputy Project Manager to work with the project team overseeing progress and administration of the Counter Wildlife Trafficking program.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Preparation of regular progress reports, letters etc.
2. Coordination of project activities and ensuring timelines/targets are met
3. Oversee development of training material
4. Hire suitable candidates for the CWT team
5. Maintain existing grant proposals and provide technical support for new proposals
6. Assist in organizing meetings and/or workshops
Masters degree in Conservation biology/Economics/Wildlife Science/Education/Data Sciences/Law and/or allied fields with at least two years of work experience OR
MBA with one year of work experience OR
Bachelors degree in Wildlife Science/Law and/or allied fields with at least four years of work experience
Excellent communication skills, especially English writing skills are a must.
Knowledge of mapping/design software will be an added asset.
Candidates must demonstrate an interest and understanding for wildlife and its conservation, and be updated with current issues related to wildlife trafficking.
Location: Guwahati OR Bangalore with frequent travel to north-east India.
The position reports to the CWT Program Manager.
Interested candidates can apply to <email@example.com> with the subject line “Application: Deputy Project Manager”, stating interest in brief, along with your most recent resume. The position is open with immediate effect. Remuneration will be decided based on qualification and experience.
This entry was posted on Monday, July 29th, 2019 at 1:39 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.