WCS-India Internship: Data Processing
Wildlife Conservation Society-India offers internship opportunities for candidates with keen interest in wildlife research, data processing and data analysis.
- Ability to commit minimum of one month.
- Extremely meticulous and organized
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly MS-Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Passionate about wildlife, interested in learning.
This position is office-based. Interested candidates are requested to send an email to <email@example.com>,
This entry was posted on Friday, July 5th, 2019 at 9:25 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.