WCS-India Job opening: Landscape Level Conservation coordinator
WCS-India is looking for a experienced Conservationist, preferably with MSc/MA in Wildlife/Environmental Science/Natural Resources Management.
1. Following up on the conservation work at WCS-India in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana and mapping.
2. Work with local communities for involving in conservation.
3. Conduct Outreach programmes.
4. Coordinate with officials at various levels for ensuring smooth implementation of conservation policies.
5. Collect and organize reports from various field sites.
6. Write articles and reports showcasing conservation work.
1. Languages: Telugu (preferably), English
2. Knowledge of GIS/Remote Sensing Software will be an added advantage
3. Willingness to travel extensively in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
Interested candidates can apply to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line “Application: Landscape Level Conservation coordinator”, stating interest in brief, along with your most recent resume. The position is open with immediate effect. Remuneration will be decided based on qualification and experience.
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 27th, 2019 at 9:57 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.