Job Openings for Research Assistant and Internship
Project: Ecological assessment and monitoring populations of the endangered Asiatic wild dog or ‘dhole’ in Kerala
Scheduled: May-July, 2019
Positions: Research Assistant (2); Interns (2)
Qualifications for Research Assistant:
- Should commit for 2 months May and June 2019
- Should be able to communicate in English. Ability to speak in Malayalam will be preferred.
- Prior field experience is compulsory
- Should have a 4W driving license.
Qualifications for Internship:
- Should commit 1 month (May/June/July 2019)
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
The project will involve conducting field surveys in Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary to study dhole ecology. The RA position will be mostly field-based. The intern position will involve some working out of the Bangalore office as well as the field. Applicants should be physically fit and willing to work as part of a team. The positions are open with immediate effect.
Remuneration will be based on qualification and field experience. Food and accommodation in the field will be covered.
Interested candidates should send an email to email@example.com with a copy of their CV and “TDP: Research Assistant” or “TDP: Intern” as the subject line.
This entry was posted on Friday, April 26th, 2019 at 10:39 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.