WCS – India Job Opening: HR Manager
Position: HR Manager
Reports to: WCS-India Country Director and/or other assigned personnel
Location: Bangalore, India
Country Program: WCS-India
Position Type: Full-Time
Internal liaison: Head of Finance
Expected travel: Approximately less than 30%. As required within the region, occasionally to Asia if/when needed, and to field offices as needed/possible)
Under the supervision of the Country Director and/or another delegate, the HR Manager is responsible in managing the Human Resource function both on a day to day operational and some aspect of strategic guidance and advisory. Specifically, he/she will be responsible of all critical functions within HR including but not limited to Talent Acquisition and Management, Compensation and Benefits Management, Employee Relations, Learning and Development, as well as other HR administrative/operational matters
This Job Description is progressive in nature and shall be reviewed and amended from time to time to meet WCS-India needs.
- Manage the overall performance of Human Resource function on a daily basis to support the WCS India program
- To support the delivery of the Human Resource department’s short and long-term goals in order to meet program’s needs and objectives
- Develop, review, propose, implement and to monitor compliance of Human Resource policies and procedures in areas including but not limited to recruitment and hiring, orientation, compensation and benefits, exit management, progressive discipline, performance management, and rewards and recognition.
- Provides professional support and guidance to all staff in relation to Human Resources issues
- Manages employee benefits program and provides management with recommendations/improvement of benefits plans
- Manage retirals benefits
- Assists the management team in the development and implementation of a learning and development plan to improve the knowledge and performance of the staff
- In charge of monthly payroll processing/administration and ensure compliance to all statutory requirements
- Maintain employee database for 100% data accuracy and HRMS.
- Oversees the tracking of attendance and leave to ensure compliance with policies
- In charge of other regular and/or ad-hoc HR administrative/operational tasks i.e. filing, preparing and maintaining contracts (employee and consultant), HR Manual and Standard Operating Procedures, and other HR document/files to meet regulatory and internal requirements.
- Any other HR duties as assigned by the Country Director and/or Continental HR Director
- Assist in the deployment and management of international staff deployed to country program, if required
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or other relevant field
- 5-10 years of experience. Exposure to non-profit sector (NGO, International organisations) is an added advantage
- Strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Well versed and able to provide the necessary HR support and advice as per the local labor laws
- Being a self-starter with drives and initiative and able to work as a team/individual with a positive attitude and open minded
- Excellent communication and high confidence level
- Considerate and deliberate in dealing with people and manage conflict
- Ability to work with less supervision and under pressure
- Excellent multi-tasking, organized and follow-up skills, problem solving and decision-making skill
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English Language
- High level of PC literacy, especially in Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint
- Demonstrate skills in database management and record keeping
Applicants are requested to send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application for WCS India HR Manager”.
This entry was posted on Monday, October 8th, 2018 at 12:37 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.