WCS India Program: Openings for Research Assistant
*This position has been filled and applications are no longer considered*
Wildlife Conservation Society India Program has openings for candidates interested in wildlife research and conservation. These positions will be closed as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Position: Research Assistant
Location: Bengaluru and field work in multiple sites.
- Ability to speak in Kannada is a must.
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Candidates must be physically fit, with good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Willing to stay in forests, with basic facilities, for extended time frame.
- Passionate about wildlife
Selected applicants will be required to complete an unpaid internship period of one month. An evaluation will be carried out following the probation; depending on performance and mutual interest, the candidates may be offered a permanent position in the organization.
Interested candidates are requested to send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 at 11:56 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.