WCS India Program: Vacancy Opportunity
WCS India is seeking a research assistant who will serve as a project co-ordinator for a landscape ecology project involving wildlife research and conservation policy. The candidate along with a research team will support a group of senior scientists from WCS-India, Columbia University and FERAL, while being based in Bengaluru. The person is expected to liaison and engage with many scientists and policy makers across India, organise consultations, data organisation and publication of reports. This will be a 2 year contract position.
Position: Project Coordinator
Number of positions: 1
1. Demonstrated experience organising scientific workshops and/conferences.
3. Excellent writing skills.
4. Meticulous and organised.
5. Bachelors/Masters degree in wildlife ecology, economics, geography, biology, zoology, environmental sciences, mass communications, journalism or a related field.
6. Knowledge of computing including Microsoft Office and internet applications.
7. Fluency in spoken and written English and Hindi. Knowledge of other Indian languages especially Kannada,Tamil and Marathi, will be an advantage.
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 14th, 2016 at 12:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.