WCS India Program Vacancy: Senior Accountant
WCS India Program is looking for an able Senior Accountant based in Bengaluru, to handle its daily accounting responsibilities independently.
Position: Senior Accountant
Available position: 1
Responsibility: Manage daily accounting activities under the guidance of Senior Program Managers.
1. Core competence in accountancy, with 3-5 years of work experience.
2. Proficiency in TALLY and MS OFFICE.
3. Ability to manage a team of junior accountants.
4. Ability to handle day-to-day accounting activities independently, including liaising with auditors and bankers.
5. Good communication, administration and inter-personal skills, with preferable proficiency in English.
Interested candidates should send an email, with their resume, to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Accountant – March 2016”.
NOTE: Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience.
This entry was posted on Friday, March 25th, 2016 at 2:44 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.