WCS India Program vacancy announcement
WCS India Program has 1 position open to candidates interested in wildlife research and conservation.
Position: Research Assistant/Research Associate
Number of positions: 1
- Bachelors/Masters degree in biology, zoology, environmental sciences or a related field.
- Previous experience in handling data and basic statistical analysis.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly MS Excel) and R.
- Fluency in spoken and written Kannada and English is must.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Meticulous and organized.
Interested candidates are requested to send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Application: Research Assistant, March 2016”, stating interest in brief (100 words), along with their resume and other relevant information, if any.
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 10th, 2016 at 10:37 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.